Sunday, June 26, 2011

St Peters: Wilson's 1926 street directory

St Peters_Wilsons 1926_290 by gtveloce
St Peters_Wilsons 1926_290, a photo by gtveloce on Flickr.
Note 'King Street' for today's Princes Highway, the dam at the Cooks River and the cricket ground on King St near Station Street. Also the advert for lime from kilns on Canal Rd is interesting.

No comments: